Choose The License You Need
- 2 Computers Installation
- 10 Commercial Projects
- Unlimited Personal Project
- End Product For Commercial (Product/Print/Merchandise) up to 2000* Sales/Prints/Pcs
- 1 Website with Monthly Views up to 100,000* Views
*if you want more than 2000 sales for your project, or more than 100,000 views for your web, you need to upgrade to Extended License
- Up to 25 Computer Installation
- Unlimited Commercial & Personal Project
- Unlimited End Product For Commercial (Product/Print Ads/Merchandise)
- Unlimited Websites with Unlimited Monthly View
- Unlimited Usage For Monetized Social Media (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook)
- Used for Logo
- E-book/Publishing – Up to 3 titles
- Unlimited for publications intended for Kindles, iPads or other PDF Readers
- 1 App/1 Game/1 Server
- Unlimited App Views or Game Views
Broadcast License (Contact Us For Discuss this License)
- 1 Movie Project
- 1 TV Commercial Project
Corporate License (Contact Us For Discuss this License)
- 1 Corporate/Brand
- Unlimited User & Installation
- Unlimited Commercial Project
- Unlimited End Product for Sale
- Unlimited Web Views
- Unlimited Broadcasting
- Unlimited Social Media & Blog
- Unlimited Apps & Server
- Unlimited Titles For E-book/Publishing
- Unlimited digital ads view
- Territory : National & Worldwide
If your usage doesn’t meet our existing licenses, you may to contact us for a custom license to cover your commercial usage of any Lettersiro font.
- You may not open, edit, or modify fonts. Convert to paths and editing in programs such as Illustrator are permitted, provided the results are not converted back to font software for redistribution.
- You cannot redistribute fonts because copyright is still with us.
- Editing and / or changing the font name is not permitted, this is not an original font creation and does not negate the original license terms. The device can provide special font designs, adaptations and related licenses for all your needs.
- Using font elements as the basis for new fonts is not permitted.
- Respect for copyright – the legal consequences of using non-licensed or adapted fonts can be very expensive and result in the removal of all offensive copies. Poorly adapted fonts are often found to have a number of serious technical and design errors, the most common being missing kerning (contextual letter space), missing characters, bad spaces, incorrect point construction, clash ID fonts and missing counters because of the wrong direction. Legal, safe.
- You will be charge minimum $2000 if you use our font for commercial project without purchasing our Commercial license. For example : Downloading our font from dafont with personal license but used it for commercial license.
- More details will be add on the following files once item downloaded.
- For more information about extended license, please contact us
This license is valid for purchasing font products from January 2019.